Friends From Different Sides of the Track

Comics Oughta Be Fun celebrated its 2-year anniversary, so congratulations to Bully! His is one of my first stops on the blogosphere every day. Indeed, I could myself part of his Posse!
Last night I entered other celebrant Hergé in Friday Night Fights using a fight between a monkey and Tintin wearing the skin of another monkey. But it wasn't my first choice. From the same album, Tintin au Congo, a veritable animal massacre, here's what I didn't use in deference to my friend Bully:
Is a friendship possible between an -oid raised on such fare and a little stuffed bull who loves Star Wars? I'm going to have to say yes!

Comments

Bully said…
Hooray! Thank you so much! I don't read French but I do love Tintin...although it looks like he's getting what for from my relatives! Go, bulls, go!