Tagged with Adventure Love

Micheal May (and now Rob of Aquaman Shrine)was nice enough to hand me the coveted Premios Dardo award for "unique voices and visions on the web" over the weekend, and I didn't buy his love with a blog banner, I swear! Thanks, Mike and Rob! I'm appreciative and humbled by your nomination.

The Premios Dardo is a sort of meme that allows you to single out work you like in the blogosphere, and while my blog roll is one way I show approval, I have to respect the rules of the game :
1) Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog. (Done.)
2) Pass the award to another 5 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment, remembering to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.

So without further ado, here are the blogs I would like to award it to:
The Absorbascon: With my background in literary criticism, Scipio's deep posts about comics is the sort of thing *I* should be doing. Any blog that makes me jealous is a good blog!
Every Day Is Like Wednesday: Whether it's just reviews of the week's comics, digging into indy fare, drawing superheroes eating ice cream, or collecting random thoughts, Caleb always manages to entertain me. And that's DESPITE his refusal to get a proper scanner ;-).
Strange Maps: I love maps. Always have. Real ones. Fictional ones. Historical ones. And I've made a LOT of them. Strange Maps takes the map obsession a few steps farther.
I Expect You to Die!: I like Snell's comics blog, but the real service he provides the internet is his James Bond blog. It's a testament of his love for the secret agent that, having analyzed each Bond film in long form already, he still finds interesting things to say about it.
Palaeoblog: My second annual Dinosaur Forthnight is coming! But if you can't wait, you could do worse than check out Michael J. Ryan, Ph.D's entertaining and informative blog that's all about the thunder lizards and their prehistoric friends.

To all of you (and many more I couldn't award this to within the confines of the rules) continued success and productivity. I'll be reading!

Comments