Who Cares About the Aftermath?

Comments

But the crime is that this is the last issue. :(
Siskoid said…
Yes. When I deride the aftermath, I mean the Final Crisis Aftermath series coming out now.
MOCK! said…
I know this isn't really a post on this series per se, but man did my daughter and I enjoy reading this. Sometimes I have hope that this hobby of mine will continue past my generation...
Siskoid said…
I completely agree. Great series, and I was quite unhappy to realize it was a mini.

Here's to seeing Supergirl in the 9th grade!
mwb said…
I really kept meaning to check this out, because it did look fun (unlike the main Supergirl title is has been awful almost all of the current run.)

I'm hoping there's a trade.
Siskoid said…
I think being absorbed into the Superman comics (New Krypton etc) has done Supergirl a world of good. But 8th Grade is still the best version of Supergirl, like, ever.