Sexy Sexy Companions

Being a collection of cheesecake and beefcake shots of every Companion the Doctor's ever had on tv, even a couple that never boarded the TARDIS. Except the robots. Nobody wants to see that. And keep in mind, ladies, that there seems to have been less call to take beefcake shots of the TARDIS boys...

Sexy SusanShe's no granddaughter from where I'm sitting.

Sexy Barbara
From the strange boudoir photos of Britain.

Sexy Ian
Ladies, I've got hair enough for all of you.

Sexy Vicki
Let the glam begin.

Sexy Steven
Cuz everybody loves a dog.

Sexy Katarina
I told you I was including all of them.

Sexy Sara Kingdom
Though to be fair, Jean Marsh was never hotter than as Sara Kingdom.

Sexy Dodo
Best I can do.

Sexy Ben
Girls swoon now.

Sexy Polly
Come and have the special Polly cocktail. (Yes, a full-blown Moonbase reference.)

Sexy Jamie
The 60s were all about the hair. Not that it isn't now.

Sexy Victoria
Oh those Victorian values!

Sexy Zoe
For the other side of this coin, see The Mind Robber.

Sexy Liz
The stories Bessie could tell.

Sexy Jo
The cleanest shot of the set.

Sexy Sarah Jane
Sarah doesn't want to play our game, but she doesn't need to.

Sexy Harry
Was the UNIT era, the disco era?

Sexy Leela
Don't you just love a bad girl?

Sexy Romana I
And they say the Time Lords are sexless.

Sexy Romana II
If you want her in taller hair, the Internet can help you out.

Sexy Adric
Two words that don't really go together, but here you are, girls.

Sexy Tegan
Probably not Janet Fielding's favorite day on Doctor Who.

Sexy Nyssa
Her only good costume, as she slipped out of the series.

Sexy Turlough
Cuz everybody loves a bad boy.

Sexy Peri
Oh 80s, sometimes you did good.

Sexy Mel
And sometimes you made me feel confused.

Sexy Ace
Very confused.

Sexy Grace
Grace and class.

Sexy Rose
Before the Doctor, before Mickey, there was this bloke down at the pub...

Sexy Captain Jack
Some of you have been waiting 30 pictures for this.

Sexy Mickey
I feel a little like Postmodern Barney...

Sexy Jackie
There's a four-letter acronym for this.

Sexy Martha
Just so's you can look at the tattoo, of course.

Sexy Astrid
You're no Jo Grant, honey, but points for trying.

Sexy Donna
Dimensionally transcendent.

Sexy Lady Christina
You're not learning anything new today, are you?

Sexy ???
We don't know her name yet, but she's off to a good start.

Comments

smacky said…
Is the newest companion so thin her underpants are gaping in the front and casting a shadow on her emaciated form? Not a fan of counting ribs on girls.

Did Ace go undercover in some unaired episode? ;-)

"Sexy Jackie" is... interesting... and quite out of character for her!
snell said…
Robot or not, you still owe us a sexy K-9...
Siskoid said…
Smack: I'm of similar bent. As for sexy Jackie, she's probably the most libidinous of all the Companions, save Jack.

Snell: The rules were created to save us from Sexy Kamelion.
And for that we thank you.

Peri used to be my companion of "wrong reasons" choice until Martha came along. I think the new girl is going to give them both a fight for the crown. My apologies to Nicola and Freema in advance. (like they care)
Anonymous said…
Why no Sexy Jackson Lake, Sexy Wilf, or Sexy Companion-from-The-Water-of-Mars-whose-name-I-can't-remember-off-the-top-of-my-head?
Siskoid said…
Jackson Lake is a Doctor, in't he? ;)

As for the others, maybe an update around Christmas.
Sea-of-Green said…
Captain Jack is the sexiest of the bunch. ;-)
Siskoid said…
Despite my being a raging heterosexual, I cannot deny this. Captain Jack turned Ianto gay. I believe he can do this to anyone.
Anonymous said…
"Captain Jack turned Ianto gay. I believe he can do this to anyone."
Yes. Yes he can.
LiamKav said…
I come from the future to say that if I was going to be gay for a companion, it would be Rory. He punched Hitler in the face!
Anonymous said…
My, what a noble cause. Keep up the goof work.

My choice? It's a hard choice. Being a yank, i haven't had the opportunity to watch classic Who very much.

Although she may not be the "bam pow" sexpot, I would opt for Dear Sarah Jane, such a sweet young woman.