They Got Me! September 17, 2009 I would have written a nice Inglourious blog post for today, but I was organizing an "Amazing Race" on campus and I almost didn't make it out alive. Details on This Week in Geek next Sunday! Comments Sea-of-GreenSeptember 17, 2009 at 11:42 AMArrrgh! Paintball! Never have I suffered such excrutiating agony as I did the first -- and LAST -- time I played paintball!Bruises in very interesting places. And that's putting it mildly. NEVER again. NEVER.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidSeptember 17, 2009 at 3:19 PMI've never played, but I have a feeling my experience would be similar.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDoctor MiSeptember 17, 2009 at 3:30 PMLike the time you broke your foot a week before the school play?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidSeptember 17, 2009 at 3:34 PMYou mean REHEARSING the school play?And it was 4 toes.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDoctor MiSeptember 17, 2009 at 8:35 PMROFL!I remember now, this happened as you jumped off the stage, and failed at the landing. Bahh. The character was SUPPOSED to limp anyways./grinReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidSeptember 17, 2009 at 8:47 PMI have only the Ghost of Molière to blame.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Arrrgh! Paintball! Never have I suffered such excrutiating agony as I did the first -- and LAST -- time I played paintball!
ReplyDeleteBruises in very interesting places. And that's putting it mildly. NEVER again. NEVER.
I've never played, but I have a feeling my experience would be similar.
ReplyDeleteLike the time you broke your foot a week before the school play?
ReplyDeleteYou mean REHEARSING the school play?
ReplyDeleteAnd it was 4 toes.
ROFL!
ReplyDeleteI remember now, this happened as you jumped off the stage, and failed at the landing.
Bahh. The character was SUPPOSED to limp anyways.
/grin
I have only the Ghost of Molière to blame.
ReplyDelete