Dinosaur Week Returns!

Well, it's back! I can't believe our Annual Dinosaur Week celebrations were on hiatus last year, putting the lie to that "Annual" in there, but it's never too late to fix a mistake. 2011 DOES have a Dinosaur Week, and I think the timing is just about right. Dinosaurs have been appearing randomly in comics for the past few months, including an important crop of titles on Free Comic Book Day, and Super Dinosaur was released (a review to come later in the week). Is there something in the zeitgeist or what?

So dinosaur content all week, and as a special bonus, all Reign of the Supermen articles will feature prehistoric or otherwise dinosaur-like Supermen!

(Sadly, a lot of my research is now in a computer that won't boot up - speaking of dinosaurs, that's what I'm forced to use instead - but I'll do the best I can with what I had backed-up.)

Comments

Anonymous said…
If it helps, here's a discussion of the best dinosaur:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vSY_rB928c