Reign 400 Contest Results: Back to the Beginning

I know you found it difficult to match fleeing rockets to specific Superman titles (even if I didn't need the issue numbers, largely #1s anyway), so responses were correspondingly low. No matter, those who did answer did their best and one will be rewarded.

Before I announce that winner, let's see the answers...

1. Man of Steel2. Superman: Red Son (#3)
3. Superman
4. Superman: True Brit
5. Superman: War of the Worlds
6. Superman Returns Prequel
7. Superman: Last Stand on Krypton
8. World of Krypton (vol.1 #3)
9. Superman: Peace on Earth
10. Superman: Last Son of Earth
11. Krypto the Superdog
12. DC Universe Holiday Special
13. All-Star Superman
14. Man of Rust
15. Superman: Birthright
16. Superman: The Dark Side
17. Action Comics
18. JLA: Age of Wonder
19. Action Comics Annual (#6, featuring the Colonial Elseworld)
20. Superman: Earth-One
21. Superman: Last Family of Krypton
22. It's a Bird
23. Superman: Kal
24. Superman: Distant Fires
And now, the winner: With 23 out of 24 correct answers, it's Slawomir from Poland (the SBG goes far)! Congratulations! Slawomir will just have to tell us who his favorite Superman of the first 400 issues of Reign was! I'll be in touch and start work on your one-of-a-kind, customized Reign iron-on decal which you'll be able to transfer to your favorite piece of fabric.

Comments

Martin Gray said…
Well dne Jay. I would have gotten all of three!
Woot! I could apply them to the front and back of the same shirt.

And thanks of course for giving me a good reason to read back through a whole lot of your Reign posts!
Siskoid said…
Wow, my face is red! After checking my junkmail box, there was a valid entry for the contest by Slawek who writes from Poland, who got 23 out of 24 right!

Jay, I'm not gonna take your title away (unless you want me to). Both you guys get the iron-on of your choice!
Wow, go Slavek, that is impressive!

I'm happy to take the silver medal prize. I'll let you know when I think of a preferred Reign entry. Thanks again.

But yeah, once again, well done Slavek!
Siskoid said…
Or Slawomir, gah! Trying to do too many things at once today!

I think the info on the post is all good now.
Señor Editor said…
Congrats to Sławek (and Jay, too!). Well done, gentlemen.
Except it still refers to Slawomir's second iron-on. :p