Hahaha - Christos Gage, Truth Teller August 03, 2012 From Avengers Academy #34. Comments snellAugust 3, 2012 at 3:55 PMThat was going to be my post post tomorrow...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidAugust 3, 2012 at 4:03 PMI'm so sorry! It is more your style.Although reading the issue now, there's LOTS more meta-text about AvX and other big Marvel events. All yours, sir.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMOCK!August 3, 2012 at 4:30 PMI'm not even reading the crossover and I agree!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySallyPAugust 3, 2012 at 5:46 PMExactly! So...so true.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLuna.WolvesAugust 6, 2012 at 2:05 AMI'm sure it will all reset at the end and the earth will still be the same.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
That was going to be my post post tomorrow...
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry! It is more your style.
ReplyDeleteAlthough reading the issue now, there's LOTS more meta-text about AvX and other big Marvel events. All yours, sir.
I'm not even reading the crossover and I agree!
ReplyDeleteExactly! So...so true.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure it will all reset at the end and the earth will still be the same.
ReplyDelete