Monday's (Anime) Battle Shovel Moment August 27, 2012 Because I had to work over the weekend and I'm feeling sluggish... All together now: "This is a fetish for someone."See? You don't need me. The jokes write themselves. Comments idiotbrigadeAugust 27, 2012 at 12:15 PMConflicted!On the one hand YAY battle shovel!On the other, BOO Anime!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidAugust 27, 2012 at 12:43 PMMy sentiments echoed exactly.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLiamKavAugust 27, 2012 at 4:20 PMI dunno. Booing anime because of tiny skirted school girls is a bit like booing all of science fiction just because you don't like Star Wars. There's a lot more to both fields.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidAugust 27, 2012 at 4:53 PMI DON'T like Star Wars--oh, I see what you mean. ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Conflicted!
ReplyDeleteOn the one hand YAY battle shovel!
On the other, BOO Anime!
My sentiments echoed exactly.
ReplyDeleteI dunno. Booing anime because of tiny skirted school girls is a bit like booing all of science fiction just because you don't like Star Wars. There's a lot more to both fields.
ReplyDeleteI DON'T like Star Wars--oh, I see what you mean. ;)
ReplyDelete