Kirby Motivational: Restraint and the Art of Baseball

Sometimes, restraint, caution and patience are indicated. Like that baseball game, I would have been set to explode if I'd written the big Doctor Who Season 15 played as an RPG article I'd intended for today. Had a big weekend sandwiched between two big weeks, and am nearing mental and physical exhaustion. So the Doctor Who RPG post will turn up tomorrow. I'll take the break thank you very much.

Another big-ass article I've got lined up is Who Are the Forgotten Villains?, which sounds like a lot more research work than the usual Who's This? features. Will I get to it this week, or will I cheap out on Thursday too? And what about doing another Dinosaur Week? I feel like we're due for one soon. My apologies, but Kirby teaches me well: Sometimes it's better to hold that swing and not hit that ball.

Motivation from Silver Star #3 (Pacific Comics, June 1983)

Comments