Reign of the Supermen #468: Periwinkle Superman

Source: Superman Family Adventures #9 (2013)
Type: Red Periwinkle K transformation
Guys, I am SO going to miss Superman Family Adventures when it concludes in only a few issues' time (you BET YOUR LIFE I supported the Baltazar & Franco's Aw Yeah Comics Kickstarter!). Only this book could get away with creating such a silly new kind of kryptonite. It's effect? Making Kryptonians all romantic and stuff.

Another reason I LOVE this book? It's portrayal of Lois Lane as knowing all about Superman's secret identity as Clark Kent, yet choosing to play along! If it leads to scenes like this...
...how can I resist?

SO going to miss this book.

Comments

SallyP said…
No one can resist periwinkle!
delenore said…
Man, I love this comic.I even bought a subscription to it for my 6 year old son who absolutely adores it. He's heartbroken that it's ending. I really wish DC had more fun stuff for kids just getting into comics... Oh well, Nu52 and all.
Siskoid said…
Preaching to the choir, Delenore...
Martin Gray said…
Ditto, this comic is adorable, and my favourite Superman book.