More Reward Cards

Last week, I talked about a New School rewards system I plan to use in my next Doctor Who RPG campaign, and which could be easily adaptable to other games where the GM would like to give players a bit of narrative power. I posted five of these "Reward cards", and have since made five more. Here they are.
I now have ten, which fills up my printable sheet. Should be enough for actual play in the coming weeks. I'll let you know how it goes. Or try them yourselves, I've made the one-sheet available online.

Comments

Craig Oxbrow said…
Nice, oddly Leverage-y. I do like the "and next week Daleks!" one particularly...
Siskoid said…
Clue me in. I've never seen Leverage.

(So much UK TV, so little time!)
Anonymous said…
US actually. Timothy Hutton leads a team of criminals turned do-gooders helping the little guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leverage_(TV_series)
Siskoid said…
A channel I don't get, so same difference :-)
Craig Oxbrow said…
Also, the Leverage RPG, where everybody gets a flashback/forward as one of the things they can do for their character to insert necessary plot twists after the fact.