Waste Not, Want Not: My Aquaman Shrine Header

A couple years ago, Rob! over at the Aquaman Shrine held a header art contest, a new entry from which headed the Shrine each month. I'm no artist, but I sent something in. It wasn't picked (in favor of actual art, which you can see here). I just found the header I made in a deep folder. I thought I'd share it with you in lieu of thoughtful content.
So what do you think? Is staging action figures art? What about photography? Lame Photoshop compositing? Joke-writing? Whatever, man.

Comments

Zundian said…
Photoshop compositing is just electronic collage, so it's definitely art. Poor PAD Aquaman, nobody loves you like I do.
googum said…
I dunno if staging action figures is art, but it is fun!
Siskoid said…
Googum: You, of all people, WOULD say that. :-) Check out Random Happenstance for a lot more of that art form, folks! It's in my blog roll.
Michael May said…
I love it!

The banner you made for my site is coming back up in the rotation soon. You got skills!