Warehouse 13 Artifacts: Season 3

Being a look at some favorite artifacts from Warehouse 13's third season, in various categories, both good and bad.

Most Want
Walt Disney's Paintbrush (Love Sick)
This is a cool artifact that allows you to paint over objects and turn them into cartoons. We could be living in Toontown! I would try it on everything and everyone, just to see what they looked like as caricatures, or what animals and objects would have to say. I better keep one of those silver bags handy to get us back to reality.

Coolest But Way Too Dangerous

William Shakespeare's Lost Folio (The New Guy)
I can understand why it would be Hendrix's guitars for some, but for me, there's no cultural icon I love more than Shakespeare's plays. The lost folio has these engravings that cause the first persone to touch them to die in the exact same way the character on the page does, so yeah, maybe read it with some gloves. And then the print burns up, which is a great shame. I wonder if there are engravings for the comedies, stuff where the first person to touch them get married or something. That could be a curse too, I suppose.

Cleverest/Craziest

Mr. Mental and Coco's Fezzes (Past Imperfect)
One fez sat on a famous psychic's head and the other on his monkey's so they could work a "guess-the-number" con. Now they work as a mind-reading apparatus for animals. Completely loopy. How could I ever hope to get my cat to keep that hat on?

It's a Curse - Keep It Away From Me

W.C. Field's Juggling Balls (Love Sick)
Play with the balls and become instantly drunk. Blackouts guaranteed to follow. Let's just say I'm not big on loss of control, especially if I'm not gonna remember a thing later. Truth be told, I've never, ever blacked out. Drink responsibly, kids! (I haven't always, and I can remember every excruciating minute of it. I guess that's why black-outs exist.)

Throwaway Most Worthy of Its Own Episode
D.B. Cooper's Parachute (Love Sick)
A quick mention in an episode that supplies a lot of my choices, no powers are ascribed to this parachute, but I could make a guess. D.B. Cooper is the name given to an unknown man who hijacked a Boeing 747 between Portland and Seattle in 1971, extorted 200,000$ in ransom, then parachuted out of the plane and disappeared forever. The parachute, if it's become an artifact, might allow the user to jump into some kind of wormhole, landing you far from where you started. I think there's potential there, for mystery and high-flying action.

So that's me. Please use the comments section to list the Season 3 artifacts you loved, while I wait on the 4th season DVD set that comes out this summer.

Comments