Don't Get Cocky, Mister Bee

From Hit Comics #4, where an "aged" member of the 1% gets the better of the Red Bee.

So yesterday, some very nice co-workers offered to let me join the car pool so I wouldn't go out in the deluge. So what happens? I drop the book I'm currently reading in a toilet somehow. I'm not even sure how it happened. I might even have thrown it in thinking it was the sink counter. See, I got cocky. I was so productive Wednesday, I got complacent. In addition to the water hazard, people at the office had a tendency to walk in with business at the worst possible times - say during lunch or as I was about to leave. Grumble, grumble.

Today, sunny skies expected. Which probably means it's going to be just THE. WORST. DAY. I'm watching my back around millionaires anyway.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I particularly like that the aged millionaire issues a bloodcurdling scream while seemingly some distance away, and yet Red Bee is still unsuspecting when he gets hit on the noggin!