Everybody Realizes Post-Convergence Aquaman's Costume Is Obscene, Right? May 14, 2015 That is all kinds of wrong. But mostly, just ONE kind of wrong. Rude designs no longer the purview of classic Doctor Who serials. Comments Paul CMay 14, 2015 at 5:02 PMGoddammit, I hadn't spotted it before but now I can't see anything else! :DReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidMay 14, 2015 at 6:08 PMIn the words of a certain Time Lord, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousMay 15, 2015 at 8:55 AMMy sexuality is and forever will be Arthur Curry.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySallyPMay 16, 2015 at 12:48 PMUm...yeah. That is exactly where your eye goes. Seems rather amusing on a MALE character for a change.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Goddammit, I hadn't spotted it before but now I can't see anything else! :D
ReplyDeleteIn the words of a certain Time Lord, I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry.
ReplyDeleteMy sexuality is and forever will be Arthur Curry.
ReplyDeleteUm...yeah. That is exactly where your eye goes. Seems rather amusing on a MALE character for a change.
ReplyDelete