Siskoid Starts His Vacation Today

Two and a half weeks' vacation starting today, which doesn't mean much, frankly. I'll probably be watching and reading more crap than I would on a work schedule, and unlocking whatever characters I can in the Legion Batman 3 game, but it'll still be a lot of work as I catch up on a few projects - the incredibly occasional Hero Points podcast needs a shot in the arm (totally my fault Shagg and I haven't been able to get together for episode 3), I've got a French-language podcast about improv that needs to be edited (4 eps already in the can), and I want to get a big chunk of the Fourth Doctor Expanded Universe Sourcebook done before it's too late.

At the same time, I'm in the middle of setting up a "Battleworld" role-playing campaign for my players, so we'll be talking about specifics, creating characters, etc. for the next couple weeks.

And obviously, you can expect two posts a day on here (hopefully, this is my only "cheap" post), as well as occasional stuff with the Legion of Super-Bloggers, including the popular Hot or Not posts I do with my funniest female friends.

And man, does this apartment need a good once-over.

So when do I sleep? A wise man once said, "Sleep? Sleep is for tortoises".

Comments