Mystery Movie Night: Jurassic Trouble Hill

Years ago, the Adventureblog's Michael May and I almost got a podcast off the ground back when such things were newish. We couldn't make it work, but eventually got podcasts started in our own circles, and he was kind enough to invite to guest on an episode of Movie Mystery Night, "the podcast that's also a game show". I eagerly accepted, because I could talk about movies all day, and the result is below.

To give you some context, every episode, the panelists are given three films to watch, and all three have a hidden (or sometimes not so hidden) connection. After talking about each film, panelists try to guess what the connection was. On my episode, we talked about Jurassic Park, Notting Hill and Big Trouble (not in Little China), and I had a heck of a time figuring out the connection. See how I did below.

If you liked that, check the show out at the Adventureblog or on iTunes! And my thanks again to Michael, David, Dave, Mark and absent Eric for letting me sit in. T'was fun!

Comments