One Panel: Airborne Revenge

From Federal Men: "Airborne Revenge" by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, New Comics #3 (Feb 1936)

Two years away from Superman, but Siegel and Shuster already GET IT. Guy jumps off a plane without a parachute. Catches up to guy WITH a parachute. Starts punching on the guy while they fall to earth. Classic.

----

So what do you think of the new title scheme for this series? I feel like if I'm going to keep at it, One Panel: New Comics #3 and so on is gonna get boring pretty fast. Something more descriptive is called for if potential readers are going to want to click on the tweeted bait, y'know? After all, the title of the comic is right under the panel. Or should the it include both, like One Panel: New Comics #3 - Airborne Revenge, or is it fine, but you'd like this sucker numbered, like One Panel #6: Airborne Revenge, or some other scheme?

Things I think about while lying awake at night.

Comments

Erich said…
I like the descriptive title! Of the options you've suggested, I think I prefer the combination of numbering and descriptive title: "One Panel #6: Airborne Revenge."