One Panel #450-452: Polishing Off August 1941

From Crimson Avenger: "Muscles Moran" by Roy Paul, Detective Comics #56 (October 1941)

Today's sundry panel collection starts with the Crimson Avenger wearing a caplet to a boxing match. Which, looking at this, probably isn't the most egregious rules violation he commits.

From The Ray: "The Atom Smasher" by Reed Crandall, Smash Comics #27 (October 1941)

Next, a common problem with military jeeps. Or so I can only assume, never having been in the military, especially not in the 1940s. But I like talking through my ass.

From The Mouthpiece: "The Escape of Fatso Dowd" by Fred Guardineer, Police Comics #3 (October 1941)

Finally, it may be called Police Comics, but it has tips for criminals and convicts too. I was one diagram away from escaping myself.

Comments