Kirby Motivational: Stay and Be Fulfilled

Category: Kirby Motivationals
Last article published: 24 April 2013
This is the 18th post under this label

I know, it's kind of retro to be reading blogs in 2021. A lot of my brethren have quit or moved on to more popular forms like podcasts. I've chosen to play with both mediums because writing is my own personal stress relief. So even if you weren't out there, reading, I'd probably still do it. Maybe it would take a different form, I don't know, but I'd be loathe to give up my routine.

So thanks, everyone. YOU are my motivation.

Motivation from Weird Mystery Tales (DC Comics, August 1972)

Comments

Jeremy Patrick said…
Well, I for one am glad you keep blogging. I love podcasts, but they only work when I can put in headphones and relax. When I'm at the office and just want to read something interesting over my morning coffee, blog posts are perfect. I wonder if the shift is Internet-wide or just comics? In my particular field, a lot of new blogs have launched over the past year.