Rudolph's Merry Activities!

When you want to wish your readers a Merry Christmas, but the only Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer comic you have access to is his Summer Fun Special...

Undeterred, I give you some activities to do with the kids on this boring Christmas morning (you opened presents last night, right?). Like this board game in which you take a sailboat trip to Fun-Land! You'll need half a toothpick (thanks for the diagram on how to accomplish this), but super-nerds will have an 8-sided die on hand. Avoid the squalls and I'll see you on the island!
Amaze the family with this paper trick!
After feats of manual dexterity, it's time to stimulate the mind with this acrostic quiz game!
And finally, get the crayons out and relax with a little coloring work - just like the comics pros.
Once you're done, look up and shout "is it time for lunch yet?", then feast on last night's leftovers before the jello salad gets dry.

Comments

Alan said…
Oddly, I wish I had kept all those Rudolph comics.
Siskoid said…
Doesn't sound odd at all, but then, I'm a hoarder.

(I lament all the Archie and Harvey comics I ditched in a move as a kid.)