Halloween with Supergirl

Category: Supergirl
Last article published: 13 August 2022
This is the 94th post under this label

I know next to nothing about DCeased other than 1) it's derivative of Marvel Zombies (which I also don't care about) and 2) it's a horrendous pun. But as the date for a Supergirl article approached, I looked at her most recent appearances. And oh boy. From DCeased: War of the Undead Gods #2:

I guess she's a violent zombie in this universe. Not that things are any better in the core universe (turning her into a drunk, foul-mouthed Red Sonja in her recent mini-series was not to my tastes either, even if Krypto didn't die after all). She's also in DC vs. Vampires this month... has she got fangs yet? Dark Kara is such a stupid cliché, just as bad as Dark Mary Marvel. I wish they would stop it already.

But then I looked at the ACTUAL date I had to drop this post one and it was... Halloween?! Ok then, let's go with Zombie Supergirl. You win, DC. Let the beheadings continue.

Comments