And Now Gangbuster with an Important Message

I mean with an important fart joke. Sorry, my bad.

Comments

Jon K said…
Greetings, Siskoid,

I am preparing a new feature for the Random Acts of Geekery (at http://waffyjon.blogspot.com) to begin appearing probably in the fall or early winter, called "The Way of the Geek!" The purpose of this feature is to spotlight my fellow geeks via an interview that will ask about the origins of their geekery and so forth. I've been reading your blog for some time, and would love to be able to include your answers to my questions in a future post!

Anyway, assuming any of this sounds like something you'd like to share some info about, reply to this comment at waffyjon at comcast dot net, and I'll send you the list of questions! I would also like to run a photo of each person who participates in "The Way of the Geek" with each posting, so if you want to send that along now or with your answers to the questions, I'd appreciate it!

Yours in geekery,

Jon B. Knutson