Movie Marquee Friday: Remember When I Was Talking About This, Like, a Lot?

The next generation in picture and sound...You are the Kirk Unit? You will assist me!
The universe spins on a three-dimensional plane...
I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her; marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet... buried alive! Buried alive...!
Already found...
GET OUT!!! GET OUTTTA THERRRE!!!!
Beaming in to find yourself among friends...
We have found the nuclear wessel
Out of nowhere, something comes...
What does God need with a starship?
The color of Klingon blood...
Do we report this sir? Are you kidding?
A line bisects a history...
Time is the fire in which we burn
Roiling clouds resolve before being assimilated by the silver screen...
Oh, fascinating. Twenty particles of space dust per cubic meter, 52 ultraviolet radiation spikes, and a class-2 comet. Well, this is certainly worthy of our attention.
Red violence comes to a white and inviolate people...
Smooth as an android's bottom
Of twin planets and other mirrors...
Worf: Romulan ale should be illegal. Geordi: It is.
Objects flaring in space...
Punch it

Comments

Very, very cool. That 3-dimensional plane always looked strange to me- Space: The Fisheye Frontier. :-)
Matthew Turnage said…
Nice choice of quotes, especially for Generations. But for me, the most memorable line from The Search For Spock will always be, "That green-blooded son of a bitch! It's his revenge for all those arguments he lost!"