Being the second in a series of positive memes sent out on the radiation belt we call the Internet.
1. "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
2. Theme tunes you can hum or sing
3. Salem jumping off the couch
4. "Oh boy."
5. Heritage minutes
6. Vorenus & Pullo
7. Figuring out who your partner would be if you did the Amazing Race
8. Seinfeld's love of Superman
9. Walk and talks
10. "Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice..." PIEW PIEW PIIIIIEEWWWW
11. The f**k conversation on The Wire (everything about that series really)
12. Will they, won't they relationships
13. John Casey headbutting a punch
14. Carl Kolchak
15. Buffy's musical episode
16. How (not) long a character is expected to survive on Oz
17. Stephen Moffat scripts
18. Aaron Sorkin scripts
19. The Unit, both as a military procedural AND as a badass in-your-face-Jason-Bourne action series
20. The TARDIS materializing21. People who are really, really disappointed on Trading Spaces
22. That perfect first season of Heroes
23. Jack Donaghy
24. Celebs admitting they sold their soul to the devil in G vs. E
26. Syndey's various looks in Alias
27. They actually published Castle's books
28. The Battle of Bastogne in Band of Brothers with the trees exploding and stuff
29. The moment Neon Genesis Evangelion "turns"
30. Annie, the charming ghost of Being Human
31. Bender Bending Rodriguez
32. There was this time on As the World Turns when I was a kid, where Gina Davis and whoever played her boyfriend are trapped on an island by an evil mastermind and forced to solve puzzles based on the works of Lewis Carroll and they have to fight this giant mechanized Jabberwock and cut its head off... but I've already admitted to too much
33. John de Lancie's EPCOT robot in Days of our lives (ditto)
34. "These giant cups might as well have nipples on them!"
35. Everything about the From the Earth to the Moon episode "1968"
36. When people who have been on Star Trek guest star on another show
37. When people who have been on Doctor Who guest star on another show
38. Blackadder's sarcasm
39. Elisabeth Sladen
40. Real dinosaurs in a nature documentary!
41. Captain Jack
42. Captain Sheridan
43. The deep fryer incident in Spooks' first season
44. The whistly tune for the Canadian Wildlife PSAs
45. Blue Peter's on-set pets
46. "The tribe has spoken"
47. The fourth Doctor's scarf
48. Never going to commercial in British and HBO shows
49. Benedict Cumberbatch (just saying the name)
50. "This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds."
51. Sailor Jupiter
52. Cat Deeley (items #51 and #52 may or may not be related somehow)
53. Captain Kirk puts his boots on the morning after (saucy!)
54. Firefly's Chinese/western lingo
55. Michael Palin takes a dhow in Around the World in 80 Days
57. Explaining the cons on Hustle
58. The Number 2 switcheroo in every opening of The Prisoner
59. Jon Stewart on Crossfire
60. Max Headroom
61. Kate Winslet explaining how to win an Oscar in Extras (then later winning one exactly that way)
62. The Blue Planet episode in which we go down into the deepest depths
63. The Batman animated series doesn't NEED a title. He's Batman, bitches!
64. Octopi take over the WORLD! in The Future Is Wild
65. The Tim-Dawn romance on The Office
66. Samurai Jack
67. Bear McCreary's music
68. Brave and the Bold's Aquaman
69. Nate Fisher's meditation on grief in the first season finale of Six Feet Under
70. Judge Wopner
71. Anne of Green Gables pulls a Lady of Shalott
72. The 24 ticking clock
73. Camisra's "Let Me Show" in Spaced's clubbing episode
74. Mel Profit takes it between his toes
75. The Sledge Hammer finale that ends with a nuclear explosion
76. Dana Delaney (any role, including voice work)
77. The use of "Paint It Black" as Tour of Duty's theme song
78. Columbo's "One more thing..."
79. Ozzie and Harriet's twin beds
80. Space hippies!
81. "So say we all." (Everything about BSG, really)
82. The Gene Genie (AKA Gene Hunt)
83. Space 1999's opening credits
84. Batman's bat-handkerchief
85. Myths finally busted
86. French game shows (ex: the almost unbearably nerdy Des chiffres et des lettres, the sassy and impolite Pyramide, and whatever the one with two towns facing off against a cow is)
87. Chef Ramsey's fish slaps
88. Hugh Jackman's Oscar song
89. Crispin Glover attacks David Letterman
90. OMG GOD LOOK AT ALL THOSE SUPERHEROES! (Justice League Unlimited)
91. Lucy Brown as Claudia Brown
92. The father-daughter relationship in Veronica Mars
93. Denny Crane
94. The widescreen revolution
95. Early Cybermen's creepy voices ("You will be like uzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz")
96. The sad piano music from The Incredible Hulk
97. Chiggy Von Richthofen
98. Sally Sparrow
99. PIGS! IN! SPACE!
100. The DVD/on demand revolution
I left tons of stuff out too...