Torchwood: Miracle Day Trailer


Oh man, I can't wait for July 8th!

Some notes (I haven't spoiled myself, nor plan to, so I'm coming to all this fresh)...
-A Starz Original Series. LOL!
-As expected, both Gwen and Jack are back, and the former is delightfully badass. Shooting bad guys while holding a baby? That's some crazy John Woo s***, right there!
-"Miracle Day", like "Children of Earth", promises a single-plot, intense mini-series, which I think is Torchwood's sweet spot. At 10 episodes though, it's twice as long as Children of Earth... unless it all comes out the same with shorter "American-sized" episodes?
-Seems like what's happening to those people isn't unlike Captain Jack's own undying condition. It'll be interesting to see how he interacts with them and if there are any links to it.
-Ooh, Dollhouse's Dichen Lachman!
-Even more ooooh, Six Feet Under's Lauren Ambrose!

Even as I contemplate the end of Doctor Who's Series 6.0 in a couple weeks, I can't help but be comforted by the promise of a new Torchwood series!

Comments

De said…
"I'm Welsh."

I can't wait either.
Bill D. said…
I'm hoping Netflix streams this the way they have the other Starz shows. If not, I may very well have to subscribe to Starz this summer.