Doctor Who's Daily Rude Monster: The Vervoids

I know some readers have been expecting reviews or thoughts about the last three episodes of Doctor Who on this here blog, and you've waited long enough. This week, I'm giving you a dose of Who every day. A double-dose even. That's five Rude Monsters in as many days PLUS hopefully insightful and/or witty articles about everything from The Rebel Flesh to A Good Man Goes to War, complete with spoilers. But today, just a rude monster (household matters got in the way of my writing, sorry about that).

So that monster? What else but the plants who are so rude, you're never quite sure what genitalia they were attempting to make it look like:I suppose it could be a kind of Rorschach test. Which do YOU see first/predominantly?

Comments

Tim Knight said…
I can't wait to see how you're going to top the Vervoids. An inspired series that should get you a lot of traffic ;)
Siskoid said…
Haha, well there are two classic monsters that are much worse IMO. As you'll soon see... if you don't avert your eyes!
Craig Oxbrow said…
... a knight's helm?

I was young.
Radagast said…
How to put this delicately... I've always found Vervoids more yonic than phallic. How's that?
Siskoid said…
Rad: Yeah, me too. Thanks for the delicatesse.
Anonymous said…
It looks like a scrotem! LOL!