Spaceknight Saturday Surprise: Because Sometimes a Reed Richards from Another Dimension Is Using Rom's Gear October 01, 2011 Don't tell me he isn't.(from FF #9 by Jonathan Hickman, Steve Epting and Rick Magyar) Comments Martin GrayOctober 1, 2011 at 9:02 PMOh phooey, this would be the month I packed in buying FF. Good spot.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyShlomo Ben HungstienOctober 1, 2011 at 10:42 PMfor what it's worth i've got the other panel on the ROM blog where he's firing his "neutrilizer" at the dire wraiths fighting along side the Inhuman army. nice to see something ROM related here again it's been awhile.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySleestakOctober 2, 2011 at 1:40 AMOh yeah I was all ZOINKS! That's great.Bring Back ROMReplyDeleteRepliesReplyPrime DirectorOctober 3, 2011 at 1:45 AMCuleAs long as Reed is rummaging through the Galadorian Subspace U Store It for hand-me-downs, he should pick up the Energy Analyzer, too.Stretch would no doubt make excellent use of it.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Oh phooey, this would be the month I packed in buying FF. Good spot.
ReplyDeletefor what it's worth i've got the other panel on the ROM blog where he's firing his "neutrilizer" at the dire wraiths fighting along side the Inhuman army. nice to see something ROM related here again it's been awhile.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah I was all ZOINKS! That's great.
ReplyDeleteBring Back ROM
Cule
ReplyDeleteAs long as Reed is rummaging through the Galadorian Subspace U Store It for hand-me-downs, he should pick up the Energy Analyzer, too.
Stretch would no doubt make excellent use of it.