The Versus Fad Hasn't Run Its Course Until They (Re)Make This
Cowboys vs. Aliens. Vampires vs. Werewolves. Alien vs. Ninja. Dinosaurs vs. Aliens. Avengers vs. X-Men. Fanboys vs. Zombies. DC vs. Alan Moore. That's all fine, but it would be blown out of the water by...Do it Hollywood. I believe in you.
I want - no, NEED - to see that film immediately!
ReplyDeleteIt's a beautiful thing...this dream of yours.
ReplyDeleteCanadians just ARE cool (does The Murdoch Mysteries theme put anyone else in mind of The Munsters? It's that throbbing beat at the start, I think).
ReplyDeleteCheers for this, Siskoid, I'd pay, ooh, pounds and pounds to see this.
Apparently, it's available on DVD, pretty cheaply too.
ReplyDeleteWeirdly, Amazon UK has the poster, but nott he film.
ReplyDeleteRegion 1 has it. Sorry to hear about your country's lack of Mounty goodness.
ReplyDeleteMartin check here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/canadian-mounties-vs-atomic-invaders-CHAPTER-SERIAL-/270959074293#ht_676wt_1344
ReplyDeleteApparently, the serial is in the public domain.
Fantastic Tim, thank you!
ReplyDeleteHope it lives up to our expectations now ;-)
ReplyDelete