Emma Frost Was Caught Wearing White After Labor Day September 06, 2012 Admittedly, not a lot of it. And now she's stuck in Avengers vs. X-Men, apparently in perpetuity.That curse is for REALZ. Comments SallyPSeptember 6, 2012 at 5:32 PMI'm pretty sure that she shouldn't be going out in public wearing that BEFORE Labor Day!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidSeptember 6, 2012 at 5:41 PMAt least it would be summer wear.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLiamKavSeptember 6, 2012 at 7:55 PM...was that an intentional pun? I'm not sure.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidSeptember 6, 2012 at 10:59 PMNeither am I, which part?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLiamKavSeptember 7, 2012 at 6:44 AMI was thinking along the lines of some dirty "she certainly does like wearing "Summers" nudge nudge wink wink" thing...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySiskoidSeptember 7, 2012 at 7:46 AMNOT INTENDED!The joke was labored as it was...INTENDED!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I'm pretty sure that she shouldn't be going out in public wearing that BEFORE Labor Day!
ReplyDeleteAt least it would be summer wear.
ReplyDelete...was that an intentional pun? I'm not sure.
ReplyDeleteNeither am I, which part?
ReplyDeleteI was thinking along the lines of some dirty "she certainly does like wearing "Summers" nudge nudge wink wink" thing...
ReplyDeleteNOT INTENDED!
ReplyDeleteThe joke was labored as it was...
INTENDED!