My Improv League Goes Gangnam Style


Or former league, they only let me watch these days. I wasn't sure about posting it since the song is in French, but then remembered the original Gangnam Style is in Korean. Then I wasn't sure my audience would understand its references to the way we play improv games in French Canada, but again, I thought of Psy's original video and how random some of the images are. Plus, awesome dinosaur battle.

All the credit goes to Justin Guitard for writing and recording the song on the same night the league gave him the idea, and Isabel Goguen for directing and editing it, with sundry improvisers both behind and in front of the camera to make this particular fever dream become a reality. I was almost in the background somewhere, but then had to go home to prep a role-playing game session. Sorry!

Comments

Check out these Gangnam Style inspired cartoons:

http://pastexpiry.blogspot.ca/search/label/Gangnam