Reign of the Supermen #440: David Williams' The Kryptonian

Source: Project: Rooftop (2011)
Type: Fan-made
Haven't shown a Project: Rooftop redesign in a while, but there were a lot of very creative ones in the wake of the New52 announcement, like this severe, more Kryptonian, Superman by David Williams. Here's what Williams had to say about the piece:

"My intention with this was to make a “Kryptonian” look for him... By no means do I think my idea a suitable replacement for the classic. With that said... I was inspired by the classic that had the roman leg strap design. I was also influence by Flash Gordon and the space heroes of yesteryear. I always thought Supes suit should be Kryptonian in nature... not made by Ma Kent. I also felt that his suit should be one whole complete cohesive piece... Not separate boots, leotard and underwear."

Comments