I Thought for Sure This Was Going to Be Hell Week

Machine Man* says:
Every semester, there's a week I call Hell Week, a week in which it is impossible to accomplish all of one's goals with an inordinate amount of both overtime and stress. This week had all the hallmarks: Organizing a campus-wide "Amazing Race" while simultaneously doing the press release thing for our lobbying document. It shouldn't have been attempted on the same week. The release is tomorrow and the race is Friday, and I know I'm tempting fate here, but I became a scalpel-like laser these past two days and I think we're out of the woods. Lots of work to come, but I'm probably coming out of this without much or even any overtime. And if it turns into Hell Week again, I'll have this panel to look at, and a Machine Man* reminder that the impossible is indeed possible.**

*Machine Man at this point was called Mister Machine. - Pedantic Siskoid

**There's no reason you should care about any of this. It's just an excuse to post a Jack Kirby drawing of a robot picking up its own head. - Honest Siskoid

Comments