Reign of the Supermen #446: Purple Superman

Source: Superman Family Adventures #5 (2012)
Type: Impostor (off-canon)
Sometimes I think Superman Family Adventures is geared specifically at me at my little Reign of the Supermen feature. But of course, issue 5's Purple Superman is all things to all fans. He's really the Parasite hopped-up on Superman juice, of course, but this Parasite is actually OTIS FROM THE SUPERMAN MOVIES! Has Luthor's bumbling henchman played by Ned Beatty in Superman I and II ever appeared in (non-adaptation) comics before? I don't think so! Top notch, Baltazar and Franco! A long time coming, that one. You're the only guys I'd trust to bring back Lenny Luthor.

Comments

Mitchell Craig said…
There was J'onn J'onzz in Otis drag in Superman#175, if that counts.
snell said…
Luthor's hhead of security in the Young Justice cartoon series is named Otis, and he always says "Mr. Luthor."