Be My Grim, Teeth-Grinding Valentine

I may have found one of the worst collections of superhero-related valentines ever made, and in the anti-spirit of the season, let me show you a few, straight out of the Batman Book of Valentines!
Is it me, or does the combination of an angry Batman running or fighting through the mean streets of Gotham and the hard-boiled "bromantic" messages fill you with the fear that your "Valentine" will punch you in the face?
Please Batman, don't love/hurt me.
Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if each punch, kick and razor-sharp batarang wasn't aimed at the Valentine receiver. I guess that what's happens when you only date villainesses.

Comments

SallyP said…
Well...his parents ARE dead, you know.
Siskoid said…
Harsh, Sally. Really harsh.
Wriphe said…
Last year, my mother gave me a Batman Valentine's Day card that read, "you and Batman both brave strong and handsome. And you both do your best work in the dark." That was just wrong on so, so many levels.