Kirby Motivational: Sometimes I Think I'm Overwhelming Myself With Content

Urgh...
I've been staving off illness since before Christmas when everyone at work was coughing in my face, on the basis that I JUST DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE SICK. Well, I still don't. In fact, I REALLY don't. But I'm contemplating taking a sick day for the first time in months. I've hit a wall. I'm achy, I'm shivering, and my head is about to split open. I'm simply not up to writing the Who's This? feature I had planned.

Oh man up, Siskoid! It's just the start of a cold! You're not dying or being tortured by postapocalyptic manimals!

Shut up, voice in my head. I'm trying to sleep here!

Comments

Martin Gray said…
Oh come you fella me lad, you're not well, take a day, they'll cope without you. I was 11 years into my current job before I took a sickie, for no good reason. Get better, we need you.
Siskoid said…
Be careful, I just found out I may have a contagious blogger-transmitted disease! Am I patient zero or is it Snell?