A couple years ago, Rob! over at the Aquaman Shrine held a header art contest, a new entry from which headed the Shrine each month. I'm no artist, but I sent something in. It wasn't picked (in favor of actual art, which you can see here). I just found the header I made in a deep folder. I thought I'd share it with you in lieu of thoughtful content.
So what do you think? Is staging action figures art? What about photography? Lame Photoshop compositing? Joke-writing? Whatever, man.
So what do you think? Is staging action figures art? What about photography? Lame Photoshop compositing? Joke-writing? Whatever, man.

Photoshop compositing is just electronic collage, so it's definitely art. Poor PAD Aquaman, nobody loves you like I do.
ReplyDeleteI dunno if staging action figures is art, but it is fun!
ReplyDeleteGoogum: You, of all people, WOULD say that. :-) Check out Random Happenstance for a lot more of that art form, folks! It's in my blog roll.
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteThe banner you made for my site is coming back up in the rotation soon. You got skills!
Haw!
ReplyDelete