Reign of the Supermen #477: Post Punk Superman

Source: Butcher Billy’s post-punk Justice League (2013)
Type: Fan-made Amalgam
Brazilian mash-up sensation Butcher Biller does the Justice League as post-punk/New Wave music artists at the link above. Superman is The Smiths' Morrissey for some reason. Guess he's going by looks.

DISCOGRAPHY!
"All You Need Is Me, Metropolis"
"Now My Heart Is Full (of Kryptonite)" (song for Metallo)
"We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful" (off the album World's Finest)
"Girlfriend in a Coma" (Lois in the New52)
"Wonderful Woman" (ditto)
"How Soon Is Now (and If I Spin the Earth Faster, Is It Sooner?)"
"Half A Person" (song for Composite-Superman)
"I Keep Mine Hidden" (off the album Secret Identity)
"Satan Rejected My Soul"
"In the Future When All's Well" (for the Legion)
"Doomsday Is Squeezing My Skull"/"You Have Killed Me" medley
"Vicar In a Tutu"

Comments