Warehouse 13 Artifacts: Season 1

So I've been getting into Warehouse 13 these past couple weeks (yes, I know I'm late to the party) and am already up to the start of Season 3. I've started dreaming in terms of chasing down artifacts, so I really need to purge the imagery via the blog. How about a discussion on some favorite artifacts from each season?

Most Want
Dimensional Conversion Camera (Resonance)
A camera that temporarily turns people into cardboard cut-outs? What's not to like? It's a neat, harmless weapon (well, so long as someone doesn't put a match to your cut-out, I suppose) and I bet it takes good pictures too. I'd use it sparingly to get some peace and quiet from time to time. Oh, who am I kidding? If I'd use it for that, I'd be using it ALL THE TIME. I wonder who it belonged to and how it became an artifact?

Coolest But Way Too Dangerous
Lewis Carroll's Looking Glass (Resonance, Duped)
You look into it and your reflection is gifted with independent action. It can even play ping-pong against you! That's because your reflection is actually animated by a psychotic Alice Liddell, trapped for our own safety inside the mirror. You really don't want her to switch places with you. Unless you have to go to a ping-pong tournament. She's got mad skills. I bet she's good at croquet too.

Cleverest/Craziest
Personnel Quarters Archive (Burnout)
Inside the Warehouse is a huge mechanisms that can store and retrieve the bed&breakfast rooms of every agent that ever died or was otherwise "lost" on the job. The entire ROOM. You'd think this gimmick would only be good for a single, very specific case, but the show's used it several times, so I guess it's a good investment. How rooms are transferred from the B&B is a mystery and only adds to the craziness.

It's a Curse - Keep It Away From Me
Farnsworth (every episode)
I'm sure the two-way video phone with unhackable frequencies and an apparently unlimited power supply is very handy for Warehouse agents, but you're reading the words of a man who 1) never turns on his webcam, and 2) doesn't own a phone - neither land line or cel. Throw in an annoying buzz-ring and you've got a gadget I never want to see in my house. If I were an agent, I guess I'd want to carry the Tesla. No ifs and buts about it.

Throwaway Most Worthy of Its Own Episode
Training Flight 22 (Pilot)
An aircraft pulled from the Bermuda Triangle, and the Triangle has been trying to pull it back ever since. How about our agents discovering the truth of this unnatural phenomenon when they board the craft and get pulled to warm tropical waters? Sounds like a cool episode to me!

What are your choices from Season 1? Tell me about them while I start thinking about next week's Season 2 artifact selection!

Comments