1. Susan and Ping-Cho playing a game of Marco Polo.
2. Gruesome decapitation scenes from "Realm of Terror".
3. Proof that King Richard is really Scaroth.
4. A Drahvin-Chumblie dance number.
5. Mission to the Unknown becomes Mission to the Known.
6. The Trojan Horse interior has a fancy hot tub, cuz Odysseus is PIMP!
7. The Doctor's Christmas wish was shot in 3D.
8. The Massacre is clearly a backdoor pilot for Steven's adventures in Huguenot France.
9. The Celestial Toymaker watches the U.S. Batman TV show in the robot's belly.
10. At the start of The Savages, Steven finds his Panda mutilated in the corner of the TARDIS. His expression reveals why he leaves so easily at the end.
11. The Smugglers shocked by Polly's choice if bikini.
12. Incredible model cyber-cities on Mondas.
13. The TARDIS hat room.
14. Jamie's upskirt.
15. An Aquaman cameo in The Underwater Menace.
16. Polly's beauty salon proves fatal for a Cyberman in disguise.
17. AMAZING MACRA EFFECTS!
18. Samantha Briggs changes her mind, runs to the TARDIS, but it's been taken away.
19. Terry Nation's unscripted cameo as a Thal pushing the "final end" button on the Dalek Emperor's base.
20. Yeti in love.
21. The entire cast slipping and sliding on a wet floor around the thawed Ice Warrior.
22. Troughton's stand-in gets a full frontal shot when the Doctor meets Salamander.
23. Lethbridge-Stewart smokes two packs of smokes.
24. Fury from the Deep is just awful. AWFUL.
25. Zoe's teen idol posters in her room - all famous mathematicians!
26. The missing episodes of the Invasion were cartoons all along.
27. The integral The Space Pirates can put you into a hypnotic trance.
27½. Shada WAS finished. WHAAAA??!
Which Who stories do YOU most want to see restored? What lost piece of footage most intrigues you? The comments section awaits!