Reign of the Supermen #491: Brodie Brockie's Scottish Superman

Source: Project: Rooftop (2008)
Type: Fan-made
Been a while since I presented a fan redesign and this one by artist Brodie Brockie is hilarious! I think it's Krypton re-imagined as a Scottish terrier I most love, but my inner child might giggle at the kilt and how it would affect the classic "It's a bird, it's a plane..." Bottom line, even if it's a bit of silliness, it does what my favorite redesigns DO, and that's make me wish I could read a story (probably an Elseworlds) that features the character LIKE THAT. I want to see the epic caber toss scene! I want to hear the bagpipes coming off the page! I want to smell the haggis in the ink!

Ok. Maybe not that last one.

Comments

SallyP said…
Oh this is fantastic. Especially McKrypto.