But if I have little interest in Aquaman's superhero team, what second title would have better tickled my fancy? Well, let's see...
Top 10 Second Aquaman Books Siskoid Would Have More Willingly Read
10. Atlantis Chronicles (that Kid Vulko back-up is awesome)
9. Tales of the Yellow Glove (Golden Age Aquaman adventures)
8. Topo's Aquacave of Adventure (the only undersea anthology with 8 stories in every quarterly issue)
7. The Legion of Aqua-Pets, feat. Salty the Sea Dog
6. Justice League Detroit (yeah, I said it)
5. Aquaman '67 (using the Filmation look and continuity)
4. Aquaman Family Adventures (by Baltazar and Franco)
3. Aquaman and Mera (DC's REAL power couple)
2. Aquaman, King of the Seven Seas (no brainer)
and 1. Aquaman: Vumvumvum !
What about you? Excited? Lukewarm? Would have had a better idea if you had an editorial job at DC?