Well, I've got a desk job with optional foot racing, so no, it's not LITERALLY a back breaker. But it's not particularly ergonomic either. The Red Bee feels my pain:
From Hit Comics #6, prefiguring one of his untimely demises at the hands of Baron Blitzkrieg and a sharp rock.
Two weeks of pain continues tomorrow. Day one was fairly relentless and productive, which makes me think today will be like swimming in molasses. I tend to be truly functional only one day out of two.
From Hit Comics #6, prefiguring one of his untimely demises at the hands of Baron Blitzkrieg and a sharp rock.
Two weeks of pain continues tomorrow. Day one was fairly relentless and productive, which makes me think today will be like swimming in molasses. I tend to be truly functional only one day out of two.

Maybe you can help confirm something for me - writing about Red Bee many years back, after reading his complete run in Hit Comics, I developed this statistic: In his twenty-five consecutive appearances in Hit Comics, he was knocked unconscious (or at least "kocked silly") a total of fourteen times... I'd love to have independent verification.
ReplyDeleteI don't have access to the whole run, unfortunately. There are gaps in my scans, but "around half" seems about right.
ReplyDelete