Atlas of the DC Universe Extras: More HQs

If you enjoyed our podcast about the Atlas of the DC Universe last week, here are more cool locations diagrammed that couldn't be included in the book's 1990 snapshot of the DCU, pulled from various Secret Files and Origins that have been published since! I showed a few last week, but kept the superhero headquarters for this one. (Click pics to embigen.)

Aquacave (Aquaman 1998)
JSA HQ (JSA 1999)
Reboot Legion HQ (Legion of Super-Heroes 1998)
D.E.O. (DCU Heroes 1999)
Wonderdome (Wonder Woman #2 1999)
You're welcome!
#ShortBlogPiecesWhenThisWeekinGeekTurnsIntoaMonster

Comments

SallyP said…
Maps, Plans, overhead views...I love this sort of thing.
Zundian said…
Wonder... dome?

I feel like I missed a lot of stuff in the 6 years I didn't read comics.
Siskoid said…
Hahaha, so did I? But there it is.