Yesterday Was So Nice--ACK! Spoke Too Soon!

From Hit Comics #21. Oh Red Bee... Why would you - YOU of all people! - why would you turn your back on someone?

It's like yesterday for me. I had a perfectly pleasant Canada Day, spent with the people I love most, helping one of them move, NOT snapping my back which I was sure I would do, talking for hours until the sun went down, and watched the fireworks. Sure, it was hot as hell, but a rather nice kind of hell. I was surprised at my own resilience too, having worked on a podcast until two in the morning the night before and having trouble sleeping because of the heat. I didn't crash!

And then I got home and found out our 'cast had technical problems and a do-over may be necessary. I turn my back for just a second! THE PAIN!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry about the hell, the bad parts thereof anyway.

I still can't get over how the Red Bee has a special bee friend named Michael. It's like they kept pumping a five-year-old for ideas on a superhero ... was Red Bee the Axe Cop of his day?
Siskoid said…
Well in the Golden Age, the medium itself was a child.