You Sick of This Guy Yet?

You're doing your regular Saturday morning thing of checking out who the featured Superman is in Reign of the Supermen, and find THIS guy. AGAIN.
Hit Comics #6's cover. What the hell's going on here? Some weird Red Bee sword-tastic bondage? Has Siskoid lost it? Does he even know he's talking about himself in the third person?

Well, Two Weeks of Pain is almost, but NOT QUITE over. Yesterday was an excellent day, but dead tiring. The heat was of course, excruciating, but I overexerted myself on top of it setting up a room for our improv tournament, doing way too much walking in the sun, and dehydrating myself like an idiot at the first night's after-party. I left early when I suddenly thought I'd be sick on a mere three beers. Head sharp, but spinning. I was dry as a bone and hit a wall.

Improv games are about to resume in a couple hours, and I've got a full slate, but it doesn't feel like work, y'know? Though ask me again after Day 13 wraps. There is a tropical storm going on outside, after all.

Can bees fly in hurricane-strength winds?

Comments

SallyP said…
Oh those sleeves. Those sexy sexy sleeves.