Christmas Is Just Like that Geek Thing You Like

Christmas is just like superhero comics, it seemed a lot more fun when we were kids.

Christmas is just like Doctor Who, it lasts forever and ends with people getting pissed off about the smallest things.

Christmas is just like Star Trek, it can be damn secular sometimes. What does God need with a planet, eh?

Christmas is just Star Wars, especially the shopping experience. These aren't the gifts you're looking for.

Christmas is just like Dungeons & Dragons, it's all about loot and killing orcs.

A rare Holiday message from Siskoid's Blog of Geekery. Top pic  by Ryan Penagos, via Geek Tyrant.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for year-round good blogging, Siskoid! It's got to be a lot of work, I like to hope it's rewarding for you much more often than not.

So you gonna review "Selfie" next, Amy Pond's adventures during that period when she was broken up with Rory?
Siskoid said…
Haha. Maybe I'm waiting for my full My Fair Lady / Pygmalion daily reviews.
Craig Oxbrow said…
Christmas is just like Game Of Thrones. Far too often.
Siskoid said…
I used to have those. I don't see those people anymore. They're dead (to me).