Cheap Shot Comics Presents: Superman and Batman's New Costumes

This week is fast getting away from me, so expect shorter, cheaper content in addition to the day's TV review. I propose a meme. Do those still exist? If they do, please produce your own, and leave links or your suggestions in the comments. This is the basic image:
And now here are the jokes. Or "jokes". Depending on whether you like these post-Convergence costumes or not.
 
 
I feel like I only touched the surface. You're invited to go deeper into the dark waters of the soul.

Comments

Brian said…
"Kryptonian season!"
"Wabbit season!"

or

"Hey, YOU can fly – some of us need technology to reach the tippy-top shelf..."
abc said…
An apt Donnie Darko reference; I love this blog.
Siskoid said…
I can't take full credit ABC, the Outhousers made a Darko joke in their article that inspired mine.
Michael Hoskin said…
"Jet Jaguar?"

"Superboy?"
Craig Oxbrow said…
"Who are you cosplaying now?"
"You're cosplaying as your own fans?"