Secret Origins Podcast: Golden Age Flash

I lent my voice to three episodes of Ryan Daly's very fun Secret Origins podcast - you've been listening to it, right? the one about DC's 80s comic book series, Secret Origins? - and this is the third (at least until he calls on my services again). The first half of the episode is about Star-Splangled Kid and Stripesy - don't worry I wouldn't participate in any discussion related to Skyman, ugh - but the second has me and Ryan talking about Jay Garrick, the original Flash, and his secret origin from issue #9, by Roy Thomas, with art by George Tuska and Jerry Acerno.

LISTEN TO IT ON ITUNES or ON LIBSYN

And don't forget to check out the Secret Origins Podcast every Monday HERE.

BONUS! Jay Garrick's groovy original origin in Flash Comics #1!
Nice effect!

And I'll be talking to Ryan again somewhere around Midnight! #ObviousHint

Comments